Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring breaaaaak.

So yeah, tomorrow is our last day of school, and then Spring Break. YAY. I'm so ready to have a break from school. Even if it's just a week, I think that's enough to just get out of school and not do any work. Asjklfh. I can't wait. I probably will just sit at home, and go outside. Nothing special. Getting out of school for a week? Sure, that's special. I get to see my cousins from North Carolina. That's pretty special, too.

Yesterday was practice presentations. -__- It was okay, but there's a lot of work that still needs to be done. So, I'm going to focus on the game for now on. Though, that's what I've done all this year, but ideas are just now coming to my head. Which really, it isn't a good thing. So, I'm going to put MORE work into our game. Blahhhh.

Globaloria isn't a bad class, but, you have to make sure you're doing EVERYTHING right. If not, it's all messed up. The more you get done with the game, the more problems appear. So, it's kind of weird. Oh well, I guess that's what happens. Riiiight? Right. I think. In all honesty, I cannot wait for tomorrow to be OVERRRRR.

I also can't wait to see my cousins. I haven't seen them in forever. So, it's going to be awesome to see them. I'll probably be outside a lot, too. And watch tv. Boring life. Whatever though, I'm just excited to see my cousins! Soo, yeah. Can't wait for tomorrow to be over with. Thanks for reading and whatever. Bye c:

No comments:

Post a Comment