Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Partner.

Oh, hi.
So yeah, today I'm writing about my parnter. She's pretty rad. She's my best friend also. I'm glad she's my partner because I know that we won't have any disagreements. We are both interested in the same things. That's why this year has been good already. I mean, of course there's been the ups and the downs. I'm sure everyone does... right? Globaloria has been a little fustrating, but I'm kind of glad I'm in this class. I'm glad I'm making a game with my best friend this year! She's really awesome and can draw really good. I do my best to draw as good as I can. I kind of fail at it a little bit. I am super glad that this year has been this good so far! I hope it remains that way. There's actually not much time left of this school year. I'll be going to high school, guys. That's a scary thought, and I'm also off topic... so...
Yeahhhhh, my partner is pretty rad, I love her, and she's my best friend.
that is all.
bye. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment