Friday, February 3, 2012

New Game Ideas.

This week we have worked on Tweens. Which have given me and my partner new ideas for our game. It's been a pretty fustrating week, because of all the things we've been learning. But, overall, I'm glad we learnt about it, because now we can make our game a lot better. The progress of our game is coming along. We do have a few struggles, such as, getting all of the right codes, and making sure they are working. One thing we need to add, is a few more characters. We are going to make sure that our game is going to be great. I can't wait to see how our game turns out. Hopefully, it'll be really awesome, and will teach people how and what happened to Mount Hope. I really think our game will turn out good, and hopefully everyone else thinks so.

No comments:

Post a Comment